ChanceLight Education:Illinois Special Ed
Do You Know a Student Who Would
Benefit from Academic, Behavioral
and Emotional Support in a
ChanceLight Education can help!
ChanceLight Education operates programs nationwide to teach, inspire and prepare students to reach their full potential in a positive, reinforcing environment.
We use evidence-based instruction and behavior supports for students with an IEP who benefit from additional academic, behavior, and emotional support services.
In Illinois, our programs operate as ChanceLight Education, Ombudsman Plus and Spectrum Center Programs.
How do ChanceLight Education Programs Work?
STUDENTS WE SERVE
Depending on the location, ChanceLight Education works with students grade Pre-K and up to age 22 who have an IEP due to:
- Emotional and Behavioral Disorders
- Autism Spectrum and Related Disorders
- Specific Learning Disabilities
- Other Health Impairment
- Developmental Delays
- Intellectual Disabilities
- Multiple Disabilities
Our programs employ the following instructional practices:
- Ongoing academic assessment and progress monitoring to inform instruction
- Direct instruction for remediation of skill deficits
- Direct instruction on grade-level learning standards
- Evidence-based social skills instruction
- Related services (i.e., speech/language therapy, occupational therapy; per student IEP)
BEHAVIOR & EMOTIONAL SUPPORTS
Our programs utilize the following supports:
- Evidence-based behavior supports, based upon the principles of Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA)
- A framework of Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports (PBIS), used as a school-wide application of ABA
- Individualized and/or small group counseling (per student IEP)
- Functional Behavior Assessment (FBA) and individual Behavior Intervention Plans (BIPs)
- Comprehensive mental health services
WE WELCOME NEW STUDENTS YEAR ROUND!
Request MoreInformation Here:
Please submit this contact form to learn more!
Our ChanceLight team will gladly help you identify the program best suited for your students' needs. We will reach out to you within 2 business days of receiving your inquiry.
For school district officials or partnership inquiries, we invite you to contact ChanceLight Business Development at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
OUR PROVIDERS IN ILLINOIS:
"ChanceLight has completely changed the way I view school. ChanceLight gave me hope for my education, and hope for my future. It didn't just give me a safe place to learn and grow. It gave me a family."
- ChanceLight Education student
Copyright © ChanceLight 2020