ChanceLight Education partners with more than 200 districts annually to provide alternative and special education program solutions that educate and support their most vulnerable and challenging students.
For more than 45 years, ChanceLight has worked alongside districts to address immediate needs and adapt to the ever-changing educational landscape. ChanceLight Education partners with school districts of all sizes, offering customized programming to help districts excel.
Together, we can create a customized program for alternative education or special education solutions, your district’s student population and specific needs.
Benefits of Partnership with ChanceLight Education
School districts benefit from improved student outcomes, keeping students on district rolls and providing an education option that is both effective and cost-efficient as they fulfill their mission to graduate students ready for college and career.
ChanceLight’s instructional and behavioral practices establish a safe, trusting place for students, so district goals are met and students achieve their individual accomplishments.
Students who attend ChanceLight Education programs remain on their district’s rolls, allowing districts to benefit from improved graduation and attendance rates as well as to retain funding streams.
ChanceLight Education Program Solutions and Offerings
ChanceLight Education programs may encompass any customized combination of the following solutions for your district:
- Program Staffing Support: Sourcing, qualifying and employing instructional and other program staff.
- Facility Support: Identifying, securing and preparing facilities where the learning centers are located.
- Curriculum & Technology: Providing all instructional materials, curriculum, computers and workstations for students and staff.
- Student Re-engagement: Re-engaging, recruiting and re-enrolling students who have dropped out of school (dropout recovery programs)
- Intensive Interventions: Development and implementation of a personalized plan with focused instructional methods targeting students’ specific skill gaps.
- IEP Support Services:
- Behavior Support Services:
- Mental Health Support Services: Providing services such as: individual and small group counseling, social work services, wrap-around services, and community connection and engagement.
- Accountability Reports: Reporting student outcomes to district leadership, staff, board members and other stakeholders.