Can ChanceLight Education programs accommodate remote learning?
Yes. Our programs services can be provided remotely, when necessary. As remote/distance learning continues to be the norm for the foreseeable future, our program services have been adapted to ensure students continue to receive the support they need to be successful – even when learning from home.
ChanceLight Education staff have the experience and expertise to assist with the following, remotely:
- Helping students who are close to graduation complete the credits they need
- Improving student readiness to advance to next grade level
- Addressing learning gaps with a wide range of curriculum platforms
- Accommodating lack access to laptop / internet, when needed
- Providing the appropriate mental health and behavioral supports, to address individual needs of students with disabilities and/or IEPs Victims of Abuse/Neglect