Yes. Our programs can accommodate mobilizing staff and technology to work with special education and at-risk students remotely, including providing social work, counseling and post-secondary preparation, meeting IEP development and compliance and other services, and we can provide in-person check-ins while strictly following public health guidelines regarding social distancing.
ChanceLight Education staff have the experience and expertise to assist with the following, remotely:
- Helping students who are close to graduation complete the credits they need
- Improving student readiness to advance to next grade level
- Addressing learning gaps with a wide range of curriculum platforms
- Accommodating lack access to laptop / internet, when needed
- Providing the appropriate mental health and behavioral supports, to address individual needs of students with disabilities and/or IEPs Victims of Abuse/Neglect
For information on how ChanceLight Education programs are adapting in response to COVID-19, visit this page.