- Educates students with learning differences and various abilities in the state of Florida.
- Provide a safe and nurturing environment to enhance our students’ academic, social, and
- Offers three educational program models:
- Schools for K-12 students (up to age 22)
- L.I.F.E. Program for young adults aged 18+
- Virtual Academy for virtual learners across the state of Florida
To Ensure Education Accountability We Use:
- Evidence-based practices in curriculum, instruction and positive behavior supports to help
- Conduct routine, ongoing assessments to monitor students’ progress and establish the best learning environment.
- Allow teachers to adjust instruction based on assessment and ongoing progress monitoring to meet the academic, social, emotional and behavioral needs of each student.
Atlantis Academy is proud to be accredited by Cognia, a global leader in providing continuous improvement and accreditation services worldwide. Using a set of rigorous research-based standards and evidence based criteria, each Atlantis Academy campus has not only met, but has exceeded the standards set forth by Cognia.