ChanceLight was founded based on the core belief that education can transform students’ lives. We have developed and refined our education solutions for disconnected and vulnerable students who need a different educational setting. Working in partnership with districts and families for 47 years, we have changed the direction of more than 250,000 students’ lives.
Our solutions offer:
- Special education solutions helping students with autism spectrum disorders, developmental delays, emotional disturbance, behavioral challenges, or other special needs meet their full potential.
- Alternative education solutions helping of at-risk middle and high school students struggling with academic and behavioral issues achieve success. Ultimately helping school districts improve graduation rates and decrease dropout rates.
ChanceLight follows the following four pillars to ensure our services are delivered with guaranteed accountability:
- Help Students: Understanding our students and their needs
- Improve Lives: Helping students reach their full potential
- Integrity of Services: Effective evidence-based programs and practices
- Offer Hope: Inspiring and empowering students