Characteristics of the Ombudsman Programs
- Meeting students’ individual needs and learning styles.
- Great fit for many different types of students who need a different learning environment
- Offers academic, social and behavioral support so students are promoted or earn their high school diplomas and are prepared to make positive choices about the future
- Is fully accredited
- Providing a fresh start in a supportive learning environment
- Positively alters a student’s path to graduation
- Solutions to get students back on track and take it all the way to the finish line
- Offers an alternative education program to meet every student’s needs
- Provides a welcoming academic environment with educators who focus on helping students build a brighter future without judgment on the past
- Offering flexibility to meet students where they are
- The flexible schedules so students don’t have to choose between life or work or school
- That we understand and support the need for scheduling flexibility
- Know how important it is that administrators and teachers respect that students have responsibilities outside of school
Ombudsman provides a fresh start in a supportive learning environment.
- Whatever circumstances may have altered a student’s path to graduation, we have the solution to get them back on track and take it all the way to the finish line. Not only can our alternative education program offer solutions to meet every student’s needs, but we also provide a welcoming, uplifting academic environment with educators who focus on helping students build a brighter future without judgment on the past.