At Ombudsman Arizona Charter Schools, second chances really do exist. We help high school students get back on track to graduate and is:
- A Nationally recognized alternative learning option
- Dedicated to helping students earn an Arizona public high school diploma (not a GED) on their own terms
- Offer 7 charter locations across Arizona, an Online Academy, and an Adult Career Academy
Ombudsman Arizona Charter Schools provide an alternative path to learning that speaks to the needs of:
- Non-traditional students including students coping with adult responsibilities
- Those who have lost their way and left high school too soon
- Students with a history of poor academic performance
- Those who would benefit from a quieter learning environment affording one-to-one and small group settings.
- Students with a history of run-ins with the law.
Working together, Ombudsman students and teachers focus on building trust and the positive relationships that are vital for promoting high levels of academic, social, and behavioral growth.
Lifted up by caring teachers, counselors, social workers and others, the Arizona Ombudsman Charter Schools have helped thousands of students graduate from high school.