At Spectrum Center we believe all students have value, can learn, and can develop their inherent talents. We specialize in providing education services to students who need intensive academic, social emotional, and behavior supports to build the skills they need for an independent and successful future.
- Specialty services that can be embedded into any learning environment or educational setting.
- Schools and programs incorporating the Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) practices.
- Comprehensive add-on services including autism services, behavior support services and transition services.
At Spectrum, we know true learning occurs when behavior and academics are given equal priority. Our learning environments are designed to:
- Provide balance and structure, regardless of grade level or qualifying condition, including disabilities such as autism, emotional/behavioral disabilities, and other disabilities.
- Incorporate classrooms tailored to the students’ individualized needs and ensure independence in the areas of academic, behavioral, communication, therapeutic and transition services.