Chief Financial Officer of Educational Services of America Bryan Skelton has been selected as a finalist in the Medium Private Company division of the 2011 Nashville Business Journal CFO Awards.
Announcing NBJ’s 2011 CFO Awards honorees
The Nashville Business Journal congratulates the finalists for our annual CFO Awards.
Finalists for the awards, as well as our Lifetime Achievement honorees, are listed below. Winners in each category will be announced during a banquet Oct. 20 from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. at the Loews Vanderbilt Hotel (You can RSVP for the event here). Winners and honorees will also be profiled in the Oct. 21 edition of the Nashville Business Journal.
Small Private Co.
- Gregory Huffine, WT DuBois Construction Inc.
- Richard Rodgers, Foundations Recovery Network
- Patrick Conroy, Harpeth Financial Services LLC d/b/a Advance Financial
- Salome Isbell, PureSafety
- Rich Pankow, Goodall Homes & Communities
Medium Private Co.
- Sam Shallenberger, RJ Young
- Kellie Mires, LoJac
- Bryan Skelton, Educational Services of America, Inc.
- Carole Wagner, Bass Berry & Sims PLC
Large Private Co.
- Amy Bertauski, Logan’s Roadhouse
- Mark Gunning, Asurion
- Public Co.
- Karey Witty, HealthSpring
- Mark Cox, Delek US Holdings
- Harold Carpenter, Pinnacle Financial Partners
- Glynn Riddle, Advocat Inc.
- LaMel Bandy-Neal, Meharry Medical College
- Amy Smartt, Country Music Association
- Richard Neal, Catholic Charities of Tennessee, Inc.
- Cynthia Whetstone, STARS (Students Taking A Right Stand)
- Michael Bryant, National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA)
- Mary Jo Wiggins, United Way of Metro Nashville
Lifetime Achievement Winners