Since 2001, ACE Learning Centers has been helping students at risk of dropping out of school become high school graduates. ACE currently serves more than 500 students in six school districts across the state of Missouri.
ACE Learning Centers works with public schools and the community to get students who may be behaviorally, academically, or socially challenged back on track. ACE effectively addresses classroom disruption, low academic achievement, grade retention, truancy, credit recovery, and high dropout rates by:
- Focusing on students who are non-traditional learners and at risk of dropping out of school.
- Offering a flexible schedule for students who may have personal issues that would conflict with a regular school day.
- Enabling students to work in order to support themselves or their families
- Partnering with the school district and complementing district initiatives.
- Helping accomplish the school district’s objectives of safe and orderly classrooms, improved academic achievement and a reduction in the dropout rate;
- Returning students to the school district with improved attendance, behavior and academic skills.
ACE is dedicated to achievement, commitment, and excellence and implements the research-based Exemplary Practices of the National Alternative Education Association. ACE is recognized as a model program by the National Dropout Prevention Center.