In this environment:
- The comprehensive curriculum is based on individual state standards
- We combine state standards with evidence-based instruction
- Students learn using engaging technology with academic accommodations
Students in this program benefit from:
- Blended therapy models
- Individual and group counseling services
- Restorative and trauma-informed practices
- Truancy intervention
- Bullying and abuse treatment
With this approach you can expect us to:
- Provide structured environments
- Have intensive mental health and behavior supports
- Create individual and group counselling and social
- Use practices founded on Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
Also available to enhance the Therapeutic Day program are:
Autism Services (and related disorders)
Programs are guided by proven, research-based strategies. Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) is the foundation of the ChanceLight approach to teaching students with autism and related disorders.
Emotional and Behavioral Special Needs
Programs for students with emotional or behavioral disabilities, which are designed with the understanding that all students can succeed academically and behaviorally if their education, emotional, and behavioral needs are met.
Transition Programs for Special Education
Programs for older students who are transitioning to adulthood, which facilitate their successful transition to life after high school.